POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : computed rotate in macros : Re: computed rotate in macros Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: computed rotate in macros
From: Spider
Date: 1 Mar 1999 20:19:45
Message: <36DB3B43.43E150AF@bahnhof.se>
Thankyou.
I'm actually looking for a way to reduce the filesize of my tree macro creator,
preferable by removing some of the rotate, into either a single one or into a
matrix. I'm uncertain what would be easiest for me to do. I don't intend to do a
big time recode for a small saving, but if I can do it with some ease, I will.

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]